Stanze colorate, nuove e pulitissime i gestori... eccezionali!
· l'appartamento è di nuova ristrutturazione, l'arredo è molto colorato e di gusto. Le stanze sono sufficientemente grandi con bagni moderni e nuovi. L'accoglienza ricevuta da Luisa ed Antonio è oltre qualsiasi aspettativa: educati, intelligenti, gentili con un sorriso aperto, sincero. Luisa ci ha preparato una torta caprese squisita, Antonio ci ha fatto trovare sfogliatelle calde ogni mattina e se non bastasse la colazione prevedeva anche yogurt, frutta che non abbiamo nemmeno sfiorato visto quanto veniva offerto di dolci. Stanze pulitissime e Luisa (penso sia una maniaca) ce le ha riordinate e ripulite (con il nostro consenso) tutte le mattine, ogni stanza ha il suo climatizzatore quindi nessun problema di temperatura. Ci tornerò sicuramente ogni volta dovrò tornare a Napoli e penso di poter dire che: abbiamo aggiunto 2 nuove amicizie di Napoli.
· il palazzo è un po' malridotto come ingresso scale, non come struttura, Comunque è un condominio silenzioso e #zonaporto si trova al 6° piano quindi i "rumori" di Napoli, sono molto attenuati.
Perfect for the price
· Hosts were extremely kind people, helped me get a taxi for the air port early the next morning. Fantastic amenities- very nice updated bathroom.
· The location was a little sketchy, we weren’t quite sure we were at the right location and everything that was going on outside sounded like it was in the apartment with us. Such as a dog parking, cars, etc.
Very comfortable stay!
· Luisa and Antonio were such welcoming host! They were so friendly and very very helpful. Thank you for making our stay very comfortable! The rooms were spotless clean and bright. The bnb is in a very convenient and safe location.For breakfast Luisa made us a yummy chocolate cake, a happy surprise @start of our day. She also mapped out our itinerary for the day and it was a brilliant experience exploring Naples. Antonio was kind enough to drop us to the airport and it was a ride filled with laughter. The city is full of surprises and it keeps you curious at all times. We stayed for just one night but we will definitely be staying here during our next trip.
· Antonio e Luisa sono stati davvero ospitali e simpatici, attenti ad ogni esigenza degli ospiti. Colazione ottima (dolci fatti in casa da Luisa!!).Nonostante il palazzo non sia nuovissimo, l'appartamento ristrutturato da poco ed arredato con gusto, è dotato di tutte le comodità. Posizione ottima per raggiungere i principali luoghi di attrazione culturale e non della città. Consigliato:)!
· Clean rooms, coffee and pastries in the morning. Easy check in process.
· Loved our stay there, super close to the port if you want to jump on a ferry to capri. The owners gave us some excellent tips on getting around and food. We booked the place sort of last minute and they were very accommodating even though we arrived pretty late. The rooms themselves are very well decorated and comfortable. Would definitely recommend staying here!
Comfortable stay in a central location
· Comfortable room, with a view towards the port. Not really a romantic view, but not ugly one. Our room was clean and large, with large twin bed and big cupboard. There was enough powerplugs for all the gadgets you needed to recharge, and power outlets also had USB connectors. Bathroom was spotless, large, and well lit, with roomy walk-in shower. Accessories were provided, including hairdryer. WiFi and AC worked perfectly. Breaksfast was good, partly made by hosts on the spot. There was always a cake (sweets for breakfast are typical for southern Italy), excelent coffee, various bagles, selection of fruits. There were variations from day to day. It was acombination of continental and southern italian sweet breakfast. Fridge is stocked with drinks and fruits, and they can be cheaply purchased on Honor box system Hosts were friendly and helpful, with a lot of information on the neighbourhood. We felt like at home. #Zonaporto is located in a residential building on a sixt floor. It does not look flashy from the outside, but it is very cosy when you get in. There is a private parking in the yard next door, for 20 EUR a day. Location is good base for exploration of the city. Metro station and port are both five to ten minutes of walk away, as well as the final stop of the airport shuttle.
· It took us second pass before we found the building; B&B sign is located inside the loby, next to a reception booth. Trust the navigation Apps to lead you straight to building :)
Luisa was extremely nice and helpful! very clean. Highly recommended!
· Luisa was extremely nice, generous and helpful person. Willing to address any request from a guest. She especially brought the local Spholiatele pastry for breakfast just because I asked for the name of these cookies. The location is great, the rooms are very clean. Napoli is a wonderful city, and very worth visiting!